How to apply to Membership to the UUN?
To request Membership in the UUN, Nations or Peoples must present a brief that contains:
- Name of the Nation or People.
- Name of the Organisation or Individual representing the Nation or People.
- Address, telephone number, email, and website.
- Brief history of the Nation or People (maximum 15 lines).
- The Constitution, Magna Carta, Charter, Covenant, or Principles of the Nation or People (certain Nations or Peoples may place authority in a kind of Charter, but also other paradigms may be possible)
- Specify if other Organisations or Individuals exist that claim to legitimately represent the same Nation or People.
- Payment for Membership
- Formal declaration requesting adhesion to the Unrepresented United Nations (UUN), declaring adhesion to the UUN Charter, the rejection of terrorism, racial and/or religious discrimination.
UUN Membership Fees per year
First World (Developed Countries)
Second World (Undeveloped Countries)
Third World (De jure State; De facto state; Juridical and empirical State; Quasi-state; Juridical state only)
Fourth World (Empirical but not juridical state; De jure nation/tribe Juridical and empirical nation/tribe; Quasi-nation/tribe Juridical nation/tribe only)
Fifth World (De facto nation/tribe; Empirical but not juridical nation/tribe; De jure clan; Juridical and empirical clan)
Sixth World (International Organization; De facto clan)