The Mondial Bank of the Unrecognized United Nations (MBUUN) hopes to be a referral point for all those nations that aren’t adequately represented within the main international institutions (UN, OSCE, G-7, G-10, G-15, etc.) and are part of the UUN.
The main function of the MBUUN is to define and apply its economic and monetary policy within the Governments that refer to the Unrecognised United Nations (UUN) and that adhere the new monetary circuit, and to manage the Mondial Coin (UUN). The directives regarding the MBUUN’s economic and monetary subject have a discretional value, or rather, the Governments adhering to the Unrecognised United Nations (UUN) are not obligated to apply them, even though following its guidelines is advisable.
The principal job of the MBUUN is to maintain price stability inside the Unrecognised United Nations (UUN) adhering to the circuit and that they will also adopt the use of the Mondial Coin, thus favoring growth and employment.
Other functions of the MBUUN:
- Authorizes the issuing of the Mondial Coin (UUN)
- Manages the offer of the Mondial Coin (UUN)
- Controls and regulates the stability of the price of the Mondial Coin, also by using the Reserve (by buying or selling currency to maintain an equilibrium in exchange rates).
- Monitors price tendencies and evaluates the risks deriving from them, for the stability in prices.
- Periodic meetings index, also with the Governors of the Central banks of the Unrecognised United Nations (UUN).
The President of the MBUUN represents the Institution of high-level international meetings.
There are three decision-making bodies of the UNCB/UNMB:
- The executive Council, the principal decision-making body.
- It includes the executive Committee (seen further ahead) and the Governors of the Central Banks of the Unrecognised United Nations (UUN).
- The executive Committee, which manages the current affairs of the MBUUN.
It includes the president and vice-president of the UNCB/UNMB plus four other members nominated for a period of eight years by the leaders of the Unrecognised United Nations (UUN).
- The general Council which, for the most part, carries out consulting and coordination operations. In includes the president and vice-president of the MBUUN and the Governors of the Central Banks of the Unrecognised United Nations (UUN).
The headquarters of the MBUUN will be established annually by the executive Council.